The President of Del Lingco International, Inc. is Dominick Caravella, III. He is a 5th generation native Houstonian, a noted and experienced Business Broker, a former radio and television business commentator and magazine Publisher.
Having been licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission in the mid 1970’s, Dominick became an independent Business Broker specializing in the sale of small, Houston based businesses. He soon came to realize the advantages of being associated with a larger firm and in 1981 joined Del Lingco Business Brokers as a Broker/Associate, the undisputed leading firm in Houston. His stepfather, George Courtemanche, had been a partner with the firm for many years. The President and principle shareholder of Del Lingco at that time was Mr. Mike Aden. He approached Mr. Aden in early 1985 with an offer to purchase. Dominick led an investor team and purchased 100% of the company in October of 1985. He began buying the interest of the investor team and eventually became the sole owner. Management and ownership of Del Lingco were temporarily turned over to Mr. Gary Atkins in 1992. Because of a personal family tragedy, Mr. Atkins elected to leave the industry. Today, Dominick is once again the sole owner of what is now called Del Lingco International. It should be noted that he has been the Top Producer every year he has been associated with Del Lingco since 1981.
In 1986, Dominick became Host of a local radio show on KSEV called THE HOUSTON BUSINESS SHOW. In 1990, he founded and became Publisher of DBA Magazine, a local business magazine celebrating entrepreneurship. In 1991, DBA-TV debuted as HOUSTON’S BUSINESS SOURCE on KHOU-TV Channel 11 in Houston and Dominick served as Host and Executive Producer. In 1994 he founded, produced and hosted The Visitors Channel, an in-room Hotel channel playing an award winning show titled HOUSTON.THE REAL TEXAS. The show continues to play in most local hotels and highlights Houston area attractions.
After selling his interest in these companies, Dominick founded Business News Network to produce and license business programming to television stations around the country, BNN continues to produce TV commercials, corporate videos and other productions. He continues as sole shareholder of BNN.
Because of his extensive background and his own entrepreneurial endeavors as well as his 35 years experience as one of Houston’s leading Business Brokers, Dominick is uniquely qualified to help business buyers and sellers reach their goals. He now serves in a full time capacity as President and active Business Broker with Del Lingco International.
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker.
- Registered by the Texas State Securities Board.
- Board Certified Broker, BCB.
- Business Certified Appraiser, BCA
- Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraiser, CMEA.
- Senior Business Analyst, ISBA.
- 36 year Veteran Business Broker.
Texas Association of Business Brokers, TABB:
- Dominick Caravella is Past State President of Texas Association of Business Brokers, TABB.
- Dominick Caravella is also Six Term Past President of the Houston Chapter of TABB.
- Shanna Caravella, Director of Business Development for Del Lingco is also currently the Vice President of Membership of TABB- Houston Chapter.
- If you are interested in Becoming a Member, Sponsoring, or Attending a TABB Meeting/Luncheon; please contact Shanna Caravella.
- Get Immediate Recognition from these Houston Professionals, and help Improve your Companies Growth by Sponsoring a TABB Event.
Contact the Houston Board to learn how this will benefit you: [email protected]
This might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for!